Long Break. Rusty Joints.
Greetings all.
Happy 2007. The hoops team has not been disbanded. We all just took a well-deserved respite and will be back in action at the end of this week, with a game against a team at the bottom of the league on Thursday evening and one against a team tied for first in the league on Friday night. Health Careers Academy. It peaked interest around here, but I'm afraid I have not information for you about the types of careers or, for that matter, what they're doing recruiting athletic kids who can ball. So it goes...
We practiced a lot this past week, including on Saturday morning, a first this year. Lots of new stuff, which may or may not have been properly digested and some running to get legs back into shape after the layoff. We'll be ready, I think, and the kids are itching to get back at it.
Stay tuned for notes from the coming contests.
Hope you're all well.
Happy 2007. The hoops team has not been disbanded. We all just took a well-deserved respite and will be back in action at the end of this week, with a game against a team at the bottom of the league on Thursday evening and one against a team tied for first in the league on Friday night. Health Careers Academy. It peaked interest around here, but I'm afraid I have not information for you about the types of careers or, for that matter, what they're doing recruiting athletic kids who can ball. So it goes...
We practiced a lot this past week, including on Saturday morning, a first this year. Lots of new stuff, which may or may not have been properly digested and some running to get legs back into shape after the layoff. We'll be ready, I think, and the kids are itching to get back at it.
Stay tuned for notes from the coming contests.
Hope you're all well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home